What kind of video does your business need?
Having a team come and film you at an event like a trade show, or at an event you’ve arranged is a great way to promote your business and more importantly the people within your business.
- Show your employees intracting with customer outside of an office environment
- Use the video to promote future events
- Showcase product demos and interactive elements of your brand engagement
- Repurpose captured content from the event for different audiences and subject areas
You can take event coverage one step further and create a hybrid video that includes testimonials from current clients, or thoughts and opinions of a product from those who are experiencing it for the first time.
- Create an emotional connection by watching and hearing the excitement and sincerity of a real person on camera
- Much more engaging and likely to be remembered than a traditional text testimonial.
- Easily capture several customer testimonials in a day with a well planned shoot
- Can be captured at events or other social occasions
- Target specific areas of your business for each testimonial
- Extract small soundbytes for easily shareable content
Who are testimonial videos good for? Everyone!
Brand awareness film
This type of video often takes the form of a 'micro documentary' - a short, story led film that the audience can identify with. The aim is to get in front of new people and say "this is our story and our values - if that aligns with your own values we could be a good fit, lets cultivate a relationship".
Awareness films should have a soft CTA, encouraging users to take an action like "follow us for more content" or "leave a comment" or similar. If you can create a conversation on social media about your video, even better!
Fund raising films
This could be achieved through an event video, or a micro-documentary similar to a brand awareness film, but with a big emphasis on the goal of raising funds for the given cause.
- Engage your customers by explaining your services via video rather than through paragraphs of text
- Take complicated concepts and break them down into simple, easy to understand videos
- Show your expertise, knowledge and confidence by going on camera and telling people what you do!
- Can be live video, animation or a mixture of the two
Can be good for most industries but most effective for IT, accounting or solicitors where viewers may not be so engaged by simply and subjects could be complicated. That connection that video creates is very important here!