Video production can involve big crews, fancy cameras and great editing – but for a video strategy to work for you, video content needs to be released on a regular basis. That’s where video training come in – Learn to create simple yet effective video content yourself and release it to your audience. From what kit you require, to camera, sound and lighting techniques you can use to make your videos look and sound like they’ve been done by a professional. Especially suited to small businesses or entrepreneurs, we can create bespoke video training courses over half and full days, as well as on-going training and mentoring.
Bespoke training, tailored to your specific needs
The training we provide is dictated by your strategy – the idea is to bring you and your staff up to speed to be able to create certain types of video on a regular basis. We will not only concentrate on the practical techniques of actually producing the content, but how you can start to optimise your social media channels to get the best out of your content.
The practical workshops are very modular and adaptable – depending on your requirements and vision the content can be changed to suit your needs. Courses are delivered 1 to 1 or in small groups of up to 4.
During a workshop you will learn how to:
- Plan a video for optimal success, including identifying the correct audience and platform to present it
- Record audio so it sounds professional and clear
- Set up your shots so they are on-brand and are visuallyinteresting
- Tell your story and make effective explainer video
- Interview others for testimonial or training videos
- Get the best out of your camera’s settings